Netflix Journal

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Netflix!

So this is a new blog I created just for my Netflix experience. I realized I've been polluting my current blog @ modblog so I thought I can port those in here somewhat. I started with Netflix early this year and so far I've rented 40 dvds, 2 of them somewhat defective (but I didn't report them as it might just slow the next dvds from coming in). My turnaround time is about 2.89 days (and no I didn't calculate this myself.... but Listology does.
Will rant on this blog in the near future so be prepared!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I really recommend reporting defective discs. They give you the option of ordering a replacement or getting the next one from your queue. They don't wait for you to return it. They immediately begin shipping your next choice.

    I like your new blog :). Thanks for linking to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home